Cancellation and Refund Policy
Your Satisfaction is Important to Us
South Fork Coffee & Water Company is confident you will be happy with your purchase(s). If you are unhappy with your purchase, please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy provided below. Please email us or call (541) 284-2002 to advise us that you are sending your product(s) and receive acknowledgment on the issue.
The following is a list of our basic return, refund, and cancellation policies:
- If any product you receive from us is damaged, or you are not 100% satisfied you may return it for an exchange of equal or lesser value, or request a full refund.
- If you have purchased your items online and wish to return them by mail to us, you must do so within 30 days of your purchase and the product(s) must be in original packaging, unopened and unused. You must also have your invoice/receipt for proof of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original packaging
We will be happy to issue a full refund for a product as long as it is returned to us within 72 hours or less of customer receiving and has minimal damage.
Final Sale Items/No Return Items
Due to health and safety concerns, some of our products cannot be returned. Products that cannot be returned are pre-portioned filter pack or opened single serve capsules, and any other opened, consumable products. All or any of our consumable products are not available for return.
Because we strive to ship all orders within 2-3 days of receiving the order, we must ask that you only cancel an order within 48 hours of making it. There will be a 10 dollar restocking fee for any cancellations received after 48 hours and the customer must pay all shipping costs.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
South Fork Coffee & Water Company