About South Fork Coffee and Water
South Fork Coffee and Water Company offers a full line of specialty coffee made from quality blends of 100% Arabica beans. We specialize in the purification, bottling, and delivery of bottled drinking water, along with installation of Point Of Use water filtration systems to businesses and residential customers across Oregon.
Our operations range from the daily roasting of gourmet coffee to packaging ground coffee beans into products like our convenient pre-portioned filter packs. We bottle thousands of gallons of purified water, ensure on-time delivery of orders, and most importantly install, maintain, and provide immediate service assistance on all of our coffee and water equipment.
After years of roasting experience, our master roaster has perfected a full-bodied, yet smooth flavor, that makes an extraordinarily delicious cup of coffee. Today, South Fork coffee is served and enjoyed in businesses, restaurants, and homes across Oregon.
South Fork Coffee and Water Company was founded in Eugene, Oregon in 2000 when the owners combined the resources, skills, and contacts developed over 30 years of collective experience working in the coffee and beverage industry. With an entrepreneurial spirit, some luck, a lot of hard work, and many early mornings, South Fork has grown into a thriving business serving Western Oregon and beyond.
- In 2002 – South Fork added its state-of-the-art water purification and bottling plant, necessitating a name change to South Fork Coffee and Water Company. This is the year we started offering bottled water delivery service to businesses and homes in our delivery area.
- In 2006 – South Fork went paperless by investing in a new technology system to improve our route and inventory tracking capabilities.
- In 2007 – South Fork expanded into the Portland metro area by acquiring a distribution facility on Swan Island. While South Fork is proudly headquartered in Eugene, this acquisition allows us to efficiently serve Oregon’s largest population of businesses and organizations.
- In 2010 – A login feature was added to our website that allows our customers to access and manage their account online, order products, change/add services, pay bills, and more.
- In 2012 – South Fork purchased new high-end infrared Primo coffee roasting equipment.
For the past 16 years and counting, South Fork’s amazing team of employees has worked every day to provide excellent service and the highest quality products throughout our marketplace.
South Fork’s mission is to create sumptuous coffee, provide refreshingly delicious water, and offer a wide-array of products delivered at great value and with convenience to our customer’s home or business.
Beyond our reputation of providing quality, fresh coffee and water, we are also proud of our long-standing involvement in giving back to our communities. We have been involved in several community events and continue to support many schools and organizations throughout Oregon.
Stay in Touch
Sign up for e-news to have news and special offers sent to you.